Weeks of 8/23 – 11/1 (124 votes)
Well, due to my “little” absence, the Koharu poll seemed to get an insane amount of votes(well, being there for 10 weeks straight, I wouldn’t expect any less). Anyway, I was a bit surprised by the results. Mostly in that I thought that the majority of my visitors were H!P stans. Well, I was wrong. Maybe I’m just full of K-Pop addicts…
How does Koharu’s graduation make you feel?
- I really don’t care about this Koharu chick or Morning Musume. – 35% (44 votes)
- Even though she wasn’t my favorite, I’m still very affected by it. – 29% (36 votes)
- Absolutely heartbroken. She was my favorite and I’ll never feel the same towards Momosu ever again. – 18% (22 votes)
- Reina should leave instead. – 9% (11 votes)
- I’m glad she left. She was just a waste of space. – 6% (8 votes)
- I’m still new to H!P, so I’m not quite sure what to feel. – 2% (3 votes)
Well, 44% of my readers aren’t Momosu fans. @-@ Bizarre. Since I mostly write on H!P stuff, I thought that poll choice would have been much lower. Personally, I’m part of the 29% that stated that even though she wasn’t a favorite, she was still a Momosu and her leaving still means something to us.
I can’t help but feel bad for those 18% that lost their favorite member. I mean, I can’t imagine myself liking Momosu as much as I do now if someone like Eri were to leave. How bad would that be? :x
And yay at those 11 people who agreed that Reina should have left instead!!!